Mr. Waterheater specializes in residential and commercial water heater repair and replacement. We take care of all your water heater needs, including water pressure regulators, expansion tanks, water shut-off valves, and any other plumbing item related to the water heater. “Waterheater” is our name, so when it comes to your water heater, why call anyone else?
Our Standard Installation is defined as the installation of a new water heater in place of an old one in which there is clear access to the old water heater.
Standard Installation of a water heater includes:
- We shut-off your water, gas, or electric, and drain and disconnect your old heater
- We slide it out of the way and put the new one right in its place.
- We hook the new water heater up to the existing water lines below the existing valves:
- For copper water lines, we include up to 1 foot of copper for minor changes at no additional charge. Additional copper will result in an additional charge.
- For plastic water lines, many local plumbing codes require a certain length of copper from the top of the tank. If you have copper coming out of your existing tank and meet the local plumbing code, there is usually no additional charge. If your current set-up does not follow local plumbing code, there may be an additional charge.